This afternoon, Nike held its quarterly earnings call for Q2 of fiscal year 2019. One of the major announcements made by CEO Mark Parker was the sportswear company’s plan to bring a new smart shoe into the performance basketball market in 2019.
With the new trend of fashion sneakers in Ghana, this will be a welcomed news for Nike and sport fans in Ghana.
“I’m excited to announce that in the new year we’ll launch a new adaptive performance platform in basketball at the $350 [1,694 GHS] price point,” said Parker. “We have a smart shoe designed for the perfect fit, and it’s a major step in advancing and connecting our digital transformation to product.”
Nike Executive Vice President Andy Campion later revealed that this introduction of Hyperadapt to basketball will be launching in spring 2019. Rumors of the HyperAdapt 2.0 being a self-lacing basketball shoe originally surfaced back in 2017 when legendary designer Tinker Hatfield confirmed it was in development at the time.
Fashion Women Canvas High Top Lace-Up SneakersSale!
Fashion Breathable Woman Sneakers Big Size Leisure Sports ShoesSale!
Lace Up Women Platform Sport ShoesSale!
₵380.00Add to cart
Outdoor Low Top Lace-up Fashion Eye SneakersSale! ₵120.00 – ₵150.00 Select options
If the shoe features similar technology to the original Hyperadapt, this pair would be seeing a significant dip in retail price from the 1.0’s 3,484 GHS ($720) price point, making it much more accessible. Stay tuned as more details become available regarding Nike’s latest basketball innovation for 2019.
- quality shoes in ghana
- 2019 sneaker trends best price in ghana
- nike ghana
- nike sneakers in ghana
- Where can you get Nikes latest shoes in Accra mall
Latest posts by Lynn Fashion GH (see all)
- Payday Deals: Save Big with Up to 20% off when you spend 200 GHS on trending ladies clothes, shoes, shapewears and more. - February 28, 2020
- We’re on Jumia! Enjoy Unbeatable Shopping Experience and Massive Discounts - January 2, 2020
- Safeguard your Gadgets Against Water with Kingsons Waterproof Laptop Handbag - December 9, 2019