Until recently in Ghana, we barely pay attention to what our tummy looks like. That has given our belly just enough time to develop tummy fat and stubborn tummy fat can be very hard to shift. Due to our often sedentary lifestyles and stressful jobs, medicated with alcohol and biscuits, belly fat can easily build up. And, it’s not just our ability to win the swimsuit competition that’s affected by the belly build up: fat deposits around the belly are linked to serious health issues, including type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and cardiovascular disease.
Below, we’ve compiled ten easy-to-follow steps that can help melt that middle away. From introducing more protein and soluble fibre into your diet, to adding resistance training to your workouts, it shouldn’t be long before you’re saying bye bye beer belly, hello fab abs!
Drink less alcohol
Yes, it can be very tempting to reach for the merlot at the end of a particularly taxing day at the office, but studies show that alcohol is one of the main offenders when it comes to storing belly fat. Consider this: if you consume just two glasses of wine an evening, that’s an extra 72,000 calories a year, which equates to 20 pounds of fat.
Alcohol contains a very high amount of ’empty’ calories, which don’t have any nutritional value. Women are more likely to store the fat created by surplus calories on their hips, thighs and arms, men store it on their tummy, hence the ‘beer belly’.
If you’re keen on reducing your tummy fat quickly, it’s advised that you cut out alcohol from your diet completely. If that sounds too severe (life is for living, right?), then aim to drink cut down your intake by capping the volume you drink in one sitting to one or two glasses.
Eat a high protein diet
There’s a good amount of evidence to suggestion that protein is key to losing tummy fat. Firstly, it releases the hormone PYY, which helps to send a message to your brain that you’re full. A dollop of protein in a meal should help you avoid overeating.
Many observational studies prove that people with a higher protein intake have lower levels of belly fat. It also raises your metabolic rate, making you more likely to build muscle during and after exercise.
Try to get a serving with every meal: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Perform resistance training with Waist Trainer Belt
Everyone knows that regular exercise is necessary in order to lose weight; however not everyone knows that resistance training is one of the best way to do so.
Resistance training, also known as weight lifting or strength training, is important for improving and maintaining muscle mass. Combining resistance training with waist trainer belt guarantees maximum efffect. Waist trimmer retains body heat and increases your core temperature during exercise improving sweat production and activity. It also helps to spike our metabolisms, which means your body burns fat even after you’ve left the gym.
However, it’s worth saying that the best possible training plan probably combines a variety of exercises with waist trainer belt. In one study of teenagers, it was proved that a combination of weight training and aerobic exercise was the most beneficial – which means that barbell curls alone aren’t the answer.
Invisible Strapless Push Up BraSale! Select options
Waist Trainer Belt Slimming Body Support Slim Fit Shaper Cincher Trimmer Ghana DeliverySale! Select options
HOT Women Body Slimming Corset Waist Trainer Hot Shapers Lady Waist Fitness Corsets SlimmingSale! Select options
Hi-Waist Butt Lifter Tummy Control Boy Shorts Buttock Booty ControlSale! Add to cart
You can take advantage of Lynn Fashion Ghana’s 65% discount promo and get super effective waist trainer belt for just 90 GHS.
Reduce your stress levels
Stress causes your body to gain fat because it triggers the release of the stress hormone cortisol, which in turn increases your appetite.
How do you relieve stress? To an extent, the answer is personal – we’re all different – but studies consistently show that getting out in nature and regular bouts of meditation work to reduce our anxiety.
Don’t eat a lot of sugary foods
Calorie for calorie, sugar is different to other food groups such as protein, complex carbohydrates, and fat, because it confuses your normal appetite controls and causes your body to produce fat. Refined sugars are often hidden in a plethora of different products that you wouldn’t expect such as fruit juices. Make sure to check the labels before eating the products.
Address food sensitivities
People often have food sensitivities that go unaddressed for years. If you think you may be suffering form an allergy, it’s important that you report it to your doctor who may refer you to a dietitian.
Common food sensitivities include dairy and gluten, both of which can result in an inflammation of the gut, making it even more prone to developing more sensitivities. Addressing these allergies can have dramatic impacts on weight loss, and even mood and behaviour.
Get plenty of restful sleep
Sleep is one of the most important aspects of your overall health and wellbeing, especially when it comes to managing your weight. In one 16-year study, it was shown that women who slept for less than five hours a night were significantly more likely to gain weight around their bellies than those who slept seven hours or more.
Easy ways to improve the quality of your sleep are by making sure you don’t look at screens late at night, and by practicing some gentle yoga before bed. umes and blackberries.
- how to lose belly fat in ghana
- As a Ghanaian what should I eat to get flat belly
- https://lynnfashiongh com/proven-ways-lose-belly-fat-naturally/
- Ghanaian food that burn belly fat
- medicine for flat tommy in Ghana
- ghanaian medicine used to cure fat belly
- secret of Ghanaians bigger buttocks
- https://yen com gh/106448-how-reduce-belly-fat-home-exercise-a-foolproof-plan-success html
- what ghanaian drugs to i take to become slim and beautiful
- where to burn belly fat in ghana
- how to reduce big belly with mecdince in ghana
- how to reduce big belly with drugs in ghana
- How to burn belly fat naturally in ghana
- how to loose belly in ghana
- how to loose belly fat in Ghana
- how to get flat tummy n lose weight in ghana
- In ghana don\t we have any medicine that give flatten the tummy and slim waist
- losing belly fat and gaining hips in a month in Ghana
- meal plan to loose weight on ghana
- Natural way to get falt belly after birth in gh
- natural remedy to reduce belly fat in ghana
- natural ghanian foods that enhances weight loss
- natural ghanaian herbs for flat tummy after delivery
- Natural ghanaian food that burn fat
- medicine to burn stomach fat in Ghana
- medicine for flat tummy in ghana
- tips for flat tummy ghanaian way
- ways of reducing big belly in ghana
- how to get flat tummy in Gh
- How to get big butt and flat tommy naturally as a typical traditional woman
- fruits to eat to lose weight and stomach in Ghana
- Fruits that burn belly fat in ghana
- food to burn belly fat naturally in ghana
- Fat tumming burning food in ghana
- drugs that burn belly fat in ghana
- Drugs for flat tummy in Ghana
- drink to lose stomach fat fast in Ghana
- dinner ideas for losing belly fat
- Common pills for big butt in ghana
- best natural home remedy for lose of belly fat in ghana
- Ghana belly fat
- Ghanaian breakfast meal plan for tummy
- Ghanaian foods to burn belly fat
- drinks in Ghana to make your belly flat
- How has the flatest stomach in ghana
- how do i reduce belly fat in ghana
- hiw to lose belly fat naturally in ghana
- ghanian natural remedy for flat tummy
- Ghanian foods good for controlling belly fats
- ghanaian meals to losing belly fat
- Ghanaian local spcies to lose belly fat without exercising
- Ghanaian local food to lose belly fat without exercising
- ghanaian herbs that help loose pot belly
- belly fat burner pills in ghana
Latest posts by Lynn Fashion GH (see all)
- Loose Weight with Adjustable Waist Trainer For Men And Women in Ghana - September 20, 2021
- Payday Deals: Save Big with Up to 20% off when you spend 200 GHS on trending ladies clothes, shoes, shapewears and more. - February 28, 2020
- We’re on Jumia! Enjoy Unbeatable Shopping Experience and Massive Discounts - January 2, 2020